With the increasing demand for energy in the current situation, it has become important to turn the waste into useful energy sources and meet the energy demand. Rice hull is one such common waste, which can be turned into energy through different processes, by rice hull carbonization machine. The rice hull surface contains silicon and is so hard that it is not easily decomposed or fermented, whereas other crops can be easily converted into fertilizer. Rice hull has less density, which makes it occupy a large area. Because of the air pollution it causes, the rice hull cannot be burnt directly, which causes damage to the environment. This is where a rice husk carbonization can be helpful in processing it and convert it into charcoal. And you should get suitable rice husk charcoal machine price from reliable manufacturer.
Main Components of Rice Husk Charcoal Machine
1. Spray Tower
3. De-dusting System
Features of the Machine:
1. The functioning of the machine doesn’t produce any gas that is fatal to the environment, meeting the international environmental protection standard and requirements.
2. The rice husk charcoal machinery is properly insulated and is safe to operate.
3. The gas generated in the process can be recycled and the gasifier slag produced can be sold directly or used as charcoal powder.
4. This machine reduces the volume of combustible waste to a large extent and saves the occupying area up to 80%.
5. The machine can deal with multiple materials, like sawdust, bamboo, coconut shell, etc. This site https://carbonationmachine.net/sawdust-charcoal-making-machine/ offers useful information.
Technology Applied in the Carbonization Machine
The machine uses a high-temperature pyrolysis technique in carbonization of rice hull. This will help in generating combustible gas and geat during the process, which can be used by the machine in providing the heat for the dryer and furnace, which will help in saving energy.
Rice Hull Carbonization Process
The working process mainly involves high-temperature pyrolysis, sulfur emission, flue gas volatilization, and charcoal enrichment.
The rice hull has a moisture content of around 20% and should be pretreated with the help of a dryer.
The pretreated rice hull is then sent into the carbonization furnace and this is where high-temperature pyrolysis takes place. When the temperature reaches 100-degree centigrade, it generates charcoal and combustible gas. This usually takes about 30 minutes.
The rice hull that is carbonized is then cooled and collected. The combustible gas is further processed into wood vinegar and tar. This is done in the spray dedusting system and condenser system.
Significance of the Machine:
The machine works continuously and saves a lot of energy used to restart the rice husk charcoal machinery.
It uses the combustible gas generated in the process for the functioning of the furnace.
The carbonization process is very efficient and the double layer design of the machine avoids any heat loss from the machine.
The security design, which includes the protecting shell, overpressure automatic alarm system, sealing system, and high pressure-temperature display system ensures safe working conditions for the worker as well as the plant.
Final Products of Rice Husk Charcoal Machinery and Their Uses
The final products obtained are tar, rice hull charcoal, and wood vinegar.
Wood vinegar as well as tar, being the chemical materials have corrosion resistance and are durable. They are used in producing new chemical products on further processing.
Features of Rice Hull Charcoal
1. It is also called as artificial charcoal.
2. It is lightweight and has a high calorific value.
3. It doesn’t cause any kind of pollution and has no harmful components.
4. It improves soil quality when used as fertilizer.
Uses of Rice Hull Charcoal
1. It is used as a natural fertilizer and is safer than other chemical fertilizers. It adjusts the pH value of the soil and increases the crop yield.
2. It is used as fuel in many industrial applications.
3. It is used to make activated carbon, which has many uses in the sugar process, food, and medical industry.
4. It is used as a thermal insulator in the metallurgy industry.
This carbonizing furnace is proved to generate a good amount of profits and are in high demand in the present market due to its simple and modernized technology. These rice husk charcoal machinery can also be used in the processing of peanut shells, coconut shells. wood, straw, sawdust, palm shell, etc. These are highly beneficial, uses naturally available raw materials and easy to operate and incur low production cost and maintenance cost.